The GCS Admissions Process begins with your family reviewing our website and then making contact with our Admissions Director, Amanda Smith. She will guide your family through all the steps which include a tour of the campus, entrance testing, shadow day for most students, and then helping you complete application and required documentation. Amanda can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at the school office 919-774-4415.
GCS Admissions Steps to Enrollment for students who are U.S. Citizens:
- Contact the GCS Admissions Office
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 919-774-4415
- Tour GCS if you are in the Sanford Area
- Review our website
- Complete the admissions application and pay the application fee, provide transcripts, and have two teachers complete student references
- Schedule for your son or daughter to visit GCS for a full or half day (shadowing — will be paired with a current student for the time on campus)
- This is for inquiries during the school year — during the summer we will schedule the on-site testing.
- Entrance testing will be completed during the day your son/daughter shadows.
- After the above steps are completed the Admissions Committee will review the admissions file and a decision will be made.
- If accepted for enrollment, you will have 10 days to accept our admissions offer and complete the balance of required paperwork.